Announcing Our New Website
Bully Pulpit Interactive is proud to announce our re-launched website. Our goal is to create a web presence that tells the story of our growth, shares our groundbreaking work in different sectors and showcases some of our staff working at the company.
As you tour the new site, make sure to see our work in action, enjoy more case studies and read our blog, From The Bully Pulpit, which hosts our perspective on the constantly evolving digital landscape.
Our case studies provide an in-depth view into how we help businesses and non-profits improve their bottom line and create winning strategies for political and advocacy campaigns around the globe. Here are a few you don’t want to miss:
- Made Digital Political History with Obama for America
- Fought for LBGT Equality with Human Rights Campaign
- Broke Through the Mud Racing Market for MuckFest MS
- Elected Massachusetts’ First Female Senator: Elizabeth Warren
- The New Republic: Re-Launched a 100-Year-Old Magazine for Today’s Digital Landscape
- Built A Digital Army for New York’s Next Mayor Bill de Blasio
- Terry McAuliffe: The Biggest Digital Spend in The History of Virginia Politics
Finally, we hope you get a better sense of the people behind the work – our dedicated staff and leadership team who execute our client campaigns every day and help push the envelope forward in digital marketing and communications. (We have a few furry faces who have joined the BPI family, too — make sure to say hello to Taco and Watson).
With offices in DC and New York, we are constantly looking for new digital marketing talent, so please view our current openings and send along anyone who might be a fit.