Account Executive – Strategic Communications
Bully Pulpit Interactive (BPI) is seeking a full-time Account Executive with strategic communications experience to join our team in San Francisco, CA.
BPI is a digitally based marketing and communications agency that wins hearts and changes minds for companies and causes. From consumers, to voters, to the media, we communicate without barriers and measure what matters. BPI specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation and social impact. A growing firm with offices in Washington, DC, New York, Chicago and San Francisco, BPI works alongside our clients to bring integrated communications and advertising campaigns to companies and organizations – from strategy to message to media relations to marketing.
• Execute the digital and communications strategies for content across our non-profit, political and corporate clients.
• Draft blogs, op-eds, and press releases well as content for ads, infographics, and website and social copy for clients.
• Deliver research on key policy topics and currents for clients as needed.
• Collect and curate press clips and monitor media for clients.
• Compile client-specific press lists of national, regional, and local reporters. Research media markets and target reporters through earned media outreach.
• Create client-ready reports, presentations and memos.
• Extremely strong writing capabilities with experience managing social media campaigns.
• Knowledge of social media marketing on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat.
• Knowledge of Cision or Meltwater is a plus.
Experience: 0-2 years of marketing, advertising, communications, or public relations experience preferred but not required, can be internship or full-time position
Location: San Francisco
Employee Status: Full-Time
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401k benefits
Submit resume and cover letter at email@example.com.
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.