Location: Washington D.C.
Position Type: Accounting Fellow
Duration: 9/1/2017 – 12/31/2017
Compensation: $2,000 per month
Bully Pulpit Interactive (BPI) is a communications, marketing and advertising agency. We tackle the biggest problems in both the private and public sectors – from electing Presidents and Prime Ministers to supporting FORTUNE 100 companies to advising complex philanthropic initiatives. In doing so, we combine the targeting and analytics of politics with the creative muscle of Madison Avenue. At BPI, we believe that everyone should be able to think big and get it done. And we never doubt that a small group of thoughtful individuals can change the world.
• Assist with month-end tasks: fixed assets, prepaid accounts
• Post journal entries
• Help with accounts receivable, accounts payable and bank statement reconciliation
• Assist with year-end audit preparation
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• Business, Finance, or Accounting major
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of an accounting software package is a plus
How to Apply:
Deadline for application is 8/10/2017
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.