Ad Operations Associate
Bully Pulpit Interactive (BPI) is a digitally based marketing and communications agency that wins hearts and changes minds for companies and causes. We communicate without barriers and measure what matters. We specialize in public affairs, corporate reputation and social impact. We simplify the complex, shift public opinion, manage in a crisis, position brands and drive effective global campaigns for our clients. Since we started in 2009, we have applied the lessons of politics to brands and supported over 400 clients across multiple continents.
The Ad Operations Associate will work as a member of the ad ops team to execute innovative and complex paid media campaigns with the highest standard of quality.
• Manage multiple aspects of paid media campaign operations, including audience management, campaign setup, and optimization.
• Work with Media, Account Management, and Creative teams to develop execution timelines, communicate Ad Operations procedures and processes, and notify appropriate teams of campaign/task status on an ongoing basis
• Work directly in BPI’s third-party ad server to create campaigns and traffic creatives.
• Ensure that all creative units, placements, click-through URLs, and click commands are correct prior to campaign launch
• Implement site/landing page tracking in tag management systems
• Assist in embedded survey, audience measurement, and verification tagging when applicable
• Provide quality assurance regarding data consistency and adherence to naming conventions in
campaign setup, and help troubleshoot technical issues when needed
• Manage the process for matching custom lists with targetable data
• Participate in meetings and calls with vendors as needed
Qualifications and skills:
• 0-2 years of experience in online ad trafficking and campaign execution
• Understanding of the digital media landscape and planning process
• Experience using third-party ad servers
• Familiarity with tag management systems and databases
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
• Self-motivated with high levels of organization and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-moving environment while managing multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Location: Washington, DC
Employee Status: Full-Time
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401k benefits
Submit resume and cover letter at email@example.com.
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.