Location: Washington D.C. / New York, NY / San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Fellowship
Duration: 1/15/18 – 5/31/18
Compensation: $2,000 per month
Bully Pulpit Interactive (BPI) is a communications, marketing and advertising agency. We tackle the biggest problems in both the private and public sectors – from electing Presidents and Prime Ministers to supporting FORTUNE 100 companies to advising complex philanthropic initiatives. In doing so, we combine the targeting and analytics of politics with the creative muscle of Madison Avenue. At BPI, we believe that everyone should be able to think big and get it done. And we never doubt that a small group of thoughtful individuals can change the world.
Do you have a strong passion to find out to why something works the way it does? Do you enjoy working with numbers and love to dive into reporting? The Analytics Track focuses on the ‘why and how’ aspect of advertising. Those who are self-starters and constantly have an itch to learn will excel in this track.
• Excellent capabilities with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and Word)
• Strong written and verbal communication and an eye for detail
• Passion for technology, marketing and Democratic politics
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction as well as part of a team
• Understands deadlines and has strong time management and prioritization skills
• Desire to organize data and work toward actionable outcomes
Preferred, but can be taught:
• Working knowledge or graphic design and video file types (jpg, gif, pdf, mov,mp4)
• Knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube advertising
• Knowledge of media buying and/or planning is a plus
• Knowledge of social media marketing on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat
• Knowledge of analytics and/or monitoring platforms such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Hootsuite
• Background/experience in advertising, marketing, social media, fundraising, email and/or politics
How to Apply:
https://bpi.formstack.com/forms/fellow_applicant Deadline for application is 10/31/17
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.