Assistant Video Editor/Production Assistant (Washington, DC)
Do you want to create video ads, social content & motion graphics for top-tier political and corporate clients? Do you edit in the Adobe Creative Suite all day? Do you love creative Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook feeds? Do you want to watch a video about the awesome stuff we do? If you liked that, become an Assistant Video Editor @ BPI Media! Join our team as we whip up advertising for top notch political, corporate, & issue advocacy clients – dive into life at BPI and start creating content right away. You will be in a fast-paced environment where creativity and strategy work together to reach our clients’ goals. What will you do at BPI? Below is a list of what we are looking for, but more importantly is that you are hungry to learn and care about making a splash online in the political, issue advocacy and corporate space. We need to see a reel of your work- either on your website, in a portfolio, or through small collection of videos attached with your resume. Apply today!
• 1+ years prior professional experience
• Excellent capabilities with Adobe Software Suite (Premiere, After Effects required, Photoshop, Illustrator preferred)
• Strong storytelling and visual communication skills
• Exceptional eye for detail
• Prior experience in politics and an understanding of rapid response
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction as well as part of a team
• Consistently meet deadlines
• Desire to learn and grow in the digital video advertising space
• Knowledge of codecs and digital video best practices
• Experience with video editing, clip capturing and basic motion graphics
• Background/experience in advertising, marketing or politics a plus
• Knowledge of YouTube, Hulu, Vimeo and other online video sites
Location: Washington, DC Preferred
Employee Status: Full-time
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401K benefits.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.