Associate (Washington, DC, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA)
Bully Pulpit Interactive (BPI) is a marketing and communications agency based in Washington, DC, New York City and San Francisco. We were founded by the digital marketers of Barack Obama’s groundbreaking 2008 campaign for president and today serve some of the biggest names in the corporate, non-profit and political arenas.
We are looking for an Associate for our DC, NY and SF offices with strategic communications experience. This person should understand the “big picture” for campaigns and other projects, but also know how to dig in and work alongside other team members to craft integrated campaigns from start to finish.
• Writing and developing client-facing content for various platforms, including: op-eds, statements, talking points, strategic memos, blog posts and social media content
• Pitching and placing press stories and managing reporter relationships
• Interfacing with client day-to-day
An ideal candidate must have:
• 3-5 years of experience at an agency, government office, brand, cause or campaign working with communications and digital capabilities
• Ability be a proactive team player
• Ability to multitask for multiple clients at once, managing and executing multiple work streams
• Strong research skills and background
• Experience designing and executing a paid digital advertising campaign
Location: Washington, DC, New York, NY or San Francisco, CA
Employee Status: Full-Time.
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Bully Pulpit Interactive is an equal opportunity employer.