Associate (Washington, DC)
Bully Pulpit Interactive (BPI) is a digitally based marketing and communications agency that wins hearts and changes minds for companies and causes. We communicate without barriers and measure what matters. BPI specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation and social impact. A growing firm based in Washington, DC, New York, Chicago and San Francisco, BPI is seeking a hard-working and enthusiastic Associate to join our team in our Washington, DC office.
The Associate will play a fundamental role on the team through helping lead day-to-day management of the client, any campaign development, and partnering closely with our media, creative and strategic communications teams. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and can think one step ahead to anticipate the needs of not only the clients, but internal teams as well. This individual should have experience in a digitally led environment, be detail- and process-oriented, and possess strong client communication skills, as well as time management skills.
• Responsible for the execution of various deliverables for a given campaign; this may include the writing and concepting of digital advertising, the writing of content calendars, metric analysis and reporting
• Be the organizational center of projects – manage projects, problem solve, and lead flawless execution even when the path to executing deliverables is ambiguous and you are receiving input and direction from multiple stakeholders.
• Client point of contact for limited engagement clients or point of contact for portions/verticals of larger client engagements
• Support BPI’s senior leads on client accounts. Be comfortable handling daily execution of services for the client, as well as communicating effectively with client representatives, which often include senior management or executive-level individuals.
• Be proactive about client needs and gain the ability to look ahead and anticipate needs
• Begin to develop management and leadership skills
• Expert-level management of content and/or self-serve campaigns
• Ready to manage 1-2 staff members on specific projects
• Prepare final decks, memos, and agendas for client meetings
• Develop strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Put together analysis, preparing final decks, memos, and agendas for client meetings
• Participate in brainstorms, strategy development and competitive assessment.
• Evaluate the input and ideas of creative, media and strategic planning relative to client preferences.
• 2-4 years of experience working in an ad agency, communications agency, nonprofit or corporate communications
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Experienced with PowerPoint and Excel
• Knowledge of AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube advertising a plus
• Strong digital experience
• Ability to understand and manage details of a campaign in the context of a larger business picture.
Location: Washington, DC
Employee Status: Full-Time
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401K benefits.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.