***We are currently accepting applications for Spring 2017. Please fill out an application here.
Do you want to create ads, social content, motion graphics, and graphics for top-tier democratic and corporate clients? Do you want to work in the Adobe Creative Suite all day? Do you want to watch a video about the awesome stuff we do? Did you like that video? Do you think it could have been better if it featured content you created? Then become a Creative Fellow at BPI Media!
Join our team as we whip up creative for top notch political, corporate, and advocacy clients. We want you to dive into life at BPI and will ask you to start creating content right away. You will be in a fast-paced environment where creative and strategy work together to reach our client’s goals.
What will you do at BPI? Below is a list of what we are looking for, but more importantly is that you are hungry to learn and care about making a splash in the digital democratic community. We can teach you the rest. We do need to see your work – either a reel, your website, a portfolio, or through a small collection of projects attached with your resume. Apply today!
• Strong capabilities with Adobe Software Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, After Effects)
• Storytelling and visual communication skills; an eye for detail
• Passion for technology, marketing, and Democratic politics
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction, as well as part of a team
• Understands deadlines
• Background/experience in new media design and video editing
• Background/experience in advertising, marketing, or politics is a plus
Location: Washington, DC or New York, NY
Schedule: Full-time; 3 months, extended pending review
Job Type: Paid Fellowships
Employee Status: Temporary