Account Executive – Direct Marketing (New York, NY)
We at Bully Pulpit Interactive are seeking a full-time Account Executive – Direct Marketing to join our growing team in New York.
You love a lot of moving pieces and can lead multiple projects at a time. You love checking things off your list and finding creative ways to get things done. You hold yourself and your teammates accountable to extraordinary work quality. You like being in an environment where things constantly change, you can adapt your plans well to it. You are intellectually curious and flourish with figuring out how things work. You pay attention to detail and thrive on numbers and analysis. You have a passion for all things digital and love working without constraints. You are always up to date on social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and more.
• Help manage several digital advertising campaigns – with varied objectives and budgets – at the same time without error.
• Execute digital advertising campaigns on “self-serve” Search, Social and Display platforms.
• Implement audience and creative segmentation on “self-serve” Search, Social and Display platforms.
• Create client-ready reports, presentations and memos.
• Analyze campaign performance to derive insights and adjust your strategy accordingly.
• Collaborate with designers, content strategists, media planners, and client managers to ensure successful campaigns for our clients.
• Knowledge of social media marketing on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, or Instagram.
• Strong analytical abilities.
• Experience with PowerPoint, Keynote or other presentation programs.
• 0-2 years of marketing, advertising, communications, or public relations experience preferred but not required, can be internship or full-time position
Location: New York City
Employee Status: Full-Time
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401k benefits
Submit resume and cover letter at email@example.com.
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.