Media Associate (Assistant Media Planner) – Washington, DC
We are looking for a media associate for immediate hire who can assist in planning, launching, optimization and reporting of all media campaigns while adhering to BPI’s quality standards. We want applicants who are hungry to try new things, improve existing processes, and drive the marketing and communications strategy for our clients, both political and corporate.
• In coordination with Senior Media Associate and Associate Media Director, manage vendor communications, Requests For Proposals (RFPs) or Information (RFIs), and negotiate rates, terms and conditions, added value, etc.
• Work with the team to research and build media plans, book buys, create IOs, etc.
• Create supporting documents (e.g. flowcharts, decks, pacing docs, etc.) per BPI’s campaign management process
• Monitor campaign performance daily to optimize campaigns and ensure they achieve client goals and media KPIs
• Create internal and external facing reporting throughout the campaign providing insights and initial analysis as well as a wrap-up deck once a campaign has ended
• Media Associates will have the responsibility, once trained, to strategize, implement, optimize, and report on all stages of small advertising campaigns
• Knowledge of at least one of the following: DCM (DoubleClick Campaign Manager), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Adwords advertising
• Knowledge of media buying and/or planning
• Knowledge of media processes or experience working with vendors
• Strong data analysis skills. Excel is necessary, SQL knowledge is a plus< • Background/experience in advertising, marketing, social media, fundraising, email and/or politics Experience
• 0-2 Years of marketing or advertising experience preferred but not required, can be internship or full-time position
Location: Washington, D.C.
Employee Status: Full-Time
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401k benefits
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.