Media Planner (Washington, DC or New York, NY)
We are looking for a media planner for immediate hire who can step in to manage the planning, launching, optimization and reporting of all media campaigns while adhering to BPI’s quality standards. We want applicants who are hungry to try new things, improve existing processes, and drive the marketing and communications strategy for our corporate, advocacy and political clients.
• In coordination with Associate Media Director, manage vendor communications, Requests For Proposals (RFPs) or Information (RFIs), and negotiate rates, terms and conditions, added value, etc.
• Present client-facing strategies in both memos and decks, build media plans, book buys, create IOs, etc.
• Create supporting documents (e.g. flowcharts, decks, pacing docs, etc.) per BPI’s campaign management process.
• Monitor campaign performance daily to optimize campaigns and ensure they achieve client goals and media KPIs.
• Create internal and external facing reporting throughout the campaign providing insights and initial analysis as well as a wrap-up deck once a campaign has ended.
• Media Planners will have the responsibility to strategize, implement, optimize, and report on all stages of advertising campaigns.
• Knowledge of at least one of the following platforms: DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Adwords
• Excellent understanding of Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
• Excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail
• Passion for technology, advertising and Democratic politics
• Desire to analyze data and work toward actionable outcomes
• Proven ability to meet pre-determined deadlines
• Demonstrated aptitude with numbers and analysis
Helpful to Have:
• Knowledge of SQL and/or additional coding languages
• 1-2 years of full time marketing or advertising experience required.
Location: Washington, D.C. or New York, NY
Employee Status: Full-Time
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Bully Pulpit Interactive is an equal opportunity employer
Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401k benefits
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.