Producer / Writer (Washington, DC)
Bully Pulpit Interactive (BPI) is an award-winning digital agency specializing in digital storytelling and message development. We are imaginative, innovative, and driven by our passion for finding creative solutions to big problems. We are not afraid to challenge ourselves and push the envelope, setting big goals and finding new ways to take advantage of the ever-expanding digital space. We are looking for a full-time Producer / Writer to craft high-end persuasion and direct response advertising and content across channels that motivates and moves the needle.
A high standard of quality is a must – our caliber of work and dedication to the end result is what sets us apart. Your skillset and talents need to help us further our clients’ goals by developing cutting-edge creative.
You should have a minimum of 5-7 years of script writing and production experience; be well versed in writing advertising and content across a wide variety of channels; love the creative problem-solving that defines production; be enthused about collaborating with a creative team; and capable of working independently to produce top notch work. Your organizational, on-set and copywriting skills must all be equally refined. It’s a major bonus if you aren’t afraid to wear multiple hats on a small and growing team.
DAY-TO-DAY YOU WILL:
• Develop and write scripts for a wide variety of digital channels that communicate our clients’ messaging and help them meet their goals
• Set up shoots, finding crew, sets and locations that make scripts and storyboards come to life
• Identify creative campaign solutions and have the ability to develop them
• Work for clients in the corporate, political, issue advocacy and emerging business spaces
• Create content and advertising across all mediums, including TV, Digital and Out-of-Home
THE RIGHT PERSON HAS:
• Strong understanding of all aspects of production, from finding all the right crew members and locations all the way through to invoicing and billing
• Comfortable on set and leading a crew to execute a specific vision
• Excellent sense of writing across audiences and tones
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced, collaborative environment
• A sense of humor and a genuine love for what you do
Portfolio or samples of work must be submitted with application; candidates who do not submit portfolio will not be considered.
Experience: At least 5 to 7 years of on-set production and script writing experience
Location: Washington, DC
Employee Status: Full-Time
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401k benefits
Submit resume, cover letter and portfolio of work at email@example.com.
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.