Senior Associate – Communications
Bully Pulpit Interactive is seeking a full time Senior Associate to join our growing team in Washington, DC. You love a lot of moving pieces and can manage multiple projects across different initiatives. You love checking things off your list and finding creative ways to get things done. You can create an agenda and walk people through it. You hold yourself and teams accountable to superior work quality. You’ve worked with project management software. You have an enthusiasm for the mainstream news, politics, and social and economic news. You like being in an environment where things constantly change—and you can adapt your plans and your team well to it. You understand how to tell a story from start to finish. You go deep to provide context and frame a moment. You read voraciously about current events and want to use your gift to be relevant. We’re looking for someone who understands the “big picture” but also knows how to get their hands dirty to pull reports, launch content programs—including email and social media marketing—and conduct on-site testing.
• Report into the Associate Director/Director and play a significant role with managing client relationships in addition to the internal team.
• Develop the initial digital and communications strategy for content across our non-profits, political and corporate clients.
• The ability to manage strategic communications programs and social media campaigns.
• Draft copy for organizations that builds a narrative and is action oriented.
• Work together with designers, direct marketers, media planners, and client managers to provide impactful campaigns for our clients.
Required Experience and Skills:
• 4-5 years’ experience working in an ad agency, communications agency, nonprofit or corporate communications
• Experience managing other team members
• Extremely strong writing capabilities with experience developing content strategy and managing social media campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate results to senior-level audiences
• Draft advertising copy (text + graphics) for new and existing campaigns
• Knowledge of social media marketing on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
Location: Washington, DC
Employee Status: Full-Time.
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401K benefits.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.