Senior Associate – Content (New York, NY)
Bully Pulpit Interactive is seeking a full time Senior Associate specialized in content creation to join our growing team in New York City. You love coming up with best-in-class content campaigns with many moving pieces and can manage multiple projects across different initiatives. You love working with designers and a team to execute on your client’s vision. You hold yourself and teams accountable to superior work quality and always find a way to get things done. You have an enthusiasm for the mainstream news, politics, and social and economic news. You like being in an environment where things constantly change—and you can adapt your plans and your team well to it. You understand how to tell a story from start to finish. You go deep to provide context and frame a moment. You read voraciously about current events and want to use your gift to be relevant. We’re looking for someone who understands the “big picture” but also knows how to get their hands dirty to develop presentations, launch content programs—including email and social media marketing—and put all the marketing puzzle pieces together through an integrated media lens.
• Working with a Senior leader, you will play a significant role with managing client relationships in addition to the internal team.
• Develop and drive the ongoing digital strategy for content across our non-profit, political and corporate clients. Digital strategy includes both content development and amplification through paid media and owned channels.
• The ability to manage email marketing programs and social media campaigns.
• A firm understanding for marketing objectives, including but not limited to setting ROI goals and ultimately understanding how to measure the success of your campaigns.
• Work together with designers, direct marketers, media planners and client managers to provide impactful campaigns for our clients.
Required Experience and Skills:
• 4+ years’ experience working in an ad agency, communications agency, nonprofit or corporate communications.
• Experience with direct client management.
• Experience managing other team members.
• Extremely strong writing capabilities with experience developing content strategy and managing social media campaigns.
• Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate results to senior leadership audiences.
• Draft advertising copy (text + graphics) for new and existing campaigns.
• Knowledge of best practices and social media marketing on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
• Knowledge of AdWords, AdCenter (Bing), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube advertising a plus
Location: New York
Employee Status: Full-Time.
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Bully Pulpit Interactive is an equal opportunity employer. Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401K benefits.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.