Senior Designer (Washington, DC or New York, NY)
Bully Pulpit Interactive is looking for a Senior Designer to design and lead visual development of high-end persuasion advertising and digital content across multiple clients, ranging from corporations to campaigns to issue-based advocacy groups. This position can be based in either our Washington, D.C. or New York City offices and reports to the Director of Creative Services.
BPI is an award-winning digital agency specializing in digital storytelling and message development. We are imaginative, innovative, and driven by our passion for finding creative solutions to big problems. We are not afraid to challenge ourselves and push the envelope, setting big goals and finding new ways to take advantage of the ever-expanding digital space. Our work often requires long hours, collaboration, and iterative improvements.
You should have a minimum of 3 years of digital-first graphic design experience with a portfolio that demonstrates strength in typography, web design, or social media motion graphics. You have had increasing responsibilities and are comfortable giving and receiving feedback as well as owning the quality of the work created by others. It’s a major bonus if you aren’t afraid to wear multiple hats in a small and growing team.
• Design high quality graphics, utilizing our clients’ branding and executing our content strategy
• Identify creative campaign solutions and have the ability to develop them from start to finish, helping other designers to execute the project and owning the quality the entire team produces
• Collaborate with our client services teams and media team to provide the best solutions to the solve client’s problems
• Coordinate with other designers to ensure deliverables meet campaign goals, brand standards, and firm quality expectations
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• At least 3 years of increasing responsibility in the design field, with experience in graphic design, web design, and/or visual arts
• Full proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience giving critical feedback to other designers in productive ways
• Excellent design sense, including composition, color and typography
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced, collaborative production environment
• A pulse on the design world with an interest in what works versus what looks best
Employee Status: Full-Time
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401k benefits.
Submit resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.