Senior Editor and Motion Graphics Artist (Washington, DC or New York, NY)
Bully Pulpit Interactive is an award-winning digital agency specializing in digital storytelling and message development. We are imaginative, innovative, and driven by our passion for finding creative solutions to big problems. We are not afraid to challenge ourselves and push the envelope, setting big goals and finding new ways to take advantage of the ever-expanding digital space.
We are looking for a Senior Editor and Motion Graphics Artist to craft high-end persuasion advertising across channels that motivates and moves the needle.
A high standard of quality is a must – our caliber of work and dedication to the end result is what sets us apart. Your skillset and talents need to help us further our clients’ goals by developing visually stunning and cutting-edge creative.
You should have a minimum of 5-7 years of editing and motion graphics experience, be well versed in collaborating with a creative team and capable of working independently to produce top notch work. Your editorial, motion graphics, and storytelling skills must all be equally refined. It’s a major bonus if you aren’t afraid to wear multiple hats in a small and growing team.
DAY-TO-DAY YOU WILL:
• Design and execute high-end motion videos utilizing storytelling and compelling motion graphics that communicate our clients’ messaging
• Identify creative campaign solutions and have the ability to develop them
• Work for clients in the corporate, political, issue advocacy and emerging business spaces
• Create video content and advertising across all mediums, including TV, Digital and Out-of-Home
THE RIGHT PERSON HAS:
• At least 5 to 7 years of editing and motion graphics experience
• Full proficiency in non-linear editing platforms (Premiere preferred)
• Extensive experience creating motion graphics in After Effects
• Excellent design sense, including composition, color and typography
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced, collaborative production environment
• A sense of humor and a genuine love for what you do
• Demo reel or portfolio