Senior Media Planner (Washington, DC or New York, NY)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Media Planner to manage planning, launching, optimization, and reporting for innovative, targeted media campaigns. We want applicants who are hungry to try new things, improve existing processes, and drive the marketing and communications strategy for our corporate, advocacy and political clients.
• In coordination with Associate Media Director, manage vendor communications, Requests For Proposals (RFPs) or Information (RFIs), and negotiate rates, terms and conditions, added value, etc.
• Develop strategies which align with client/campaign objectives and are based on knowledge of internal data sources and past performance
• Demonstrate industry knowledge and be a subject matter expert/resource for client teams and clients
• Present client-facing strategies in both memos and decks, build media plans, book buys, create IOs, etc.
• Create supporting documents (e.g. flowcharts, decks, pacing docs, etc.) per BPI’s campaign management process
• Monitor campaign performance daily to optimize campaigns and ensure they achieve client goals and media KPIs
• Provide insight and analysis for internal and external reporting
• Media Planners will have the responsibility to strategize, implement, optimize, and report on all stages of advertising campaigns
Required Experience and Skills:
• Experience with multiple forms of media including but not limited to: digital, print, TV, OOH, mobile, SEM, and paid social
• Experience working with some or all of the types of clients BPI works with, frompolitical campaigns to nonprofit organizations to FORTUNE 100 companies
• Excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to distill complex media concepts in a client-friendly way
• Proven ability to meet pre-determined deadlines
• Demonstrated aptitude with numbers and analysis
• Working knowledge of planning tools and resources (MRI, comScore, eMarketer, etc.) and Microsoft Office, with advanced proficiency in Excel (familiarity with SQL a plus)
• 5 Years of full time marketing or advertising experience required
Location: Washington, D.C.; New York
Employee Status: Full-Time
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Bully Pulpit Interactive is an equal opportunity employer
Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401k benefits
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.