Senior Programmatic Campaign Manager (Washington, DC, New York, NY or Chicago, IL)
Bully Pulpit Interactive (BPI) is a digitally based marketing and communications agency that wins hearts and changes minds for companies and causes. We communicate without barriers and measure what matters. BPI specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation and social impact. A growing firm based in Washington, DC, New York, Chicago and San Francisco, BPI works alongside our clients to bring integrated communications and advertising campaigns to companies and organizations.
We are seeking a Senior Programmatic Campaign Manager to join our team in Washington, D.C., Chicago, IL, or New York, NY. This role will be responsible for overseeing the execution and management of a number of programmatic campaigns across numerous clients. Candidates will show a demonstrated passion for digital media and experience managing digital advertising campaigns. Applicants should have extensive hands-on experience in buying platforms and a high level of comfort handling data sets to make optimization decisions.
• Ownership of campaign set-up, QA, implementation, and ongoing management of programmatic campaigns for a core group of clients
• Ensuring campaigns meet and exceed predetermined client KPIs
• Working alongside the media planning team to develop effective programmatic media plans
• Assisting with day-to-day responsibilities of a team of 2-3: prioritize task flow and ensure consistent quality of work
• Maintaining key relationships with inventory suppliers, data providers, and ad tech partners
• Educating and guiding colleagues in skills and knowledge needed in the digital media space: staying on top of industry trends
• 3-4+ years relevant work experience
• 2-3+ years hands-on experience with demand side platforms (DSPs) such as DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM), The Trade Desk (TTD), etc.
• Individual should be highly data-driven and have a strong background leveraging analytics to make campaign optimizations
• Well organized and highly detail oriented
• We welcome applicants with significant programmatic media planning experience looking to transition into a product-oriented buyer role
Great to have:
• Experience running campaigns for political or public affairs clients
• Enthusiasm for Democratic and progressive politics
• Experience trafficking creative in an ad-server such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager
• Experience with social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat
• Knowledge of SQL, R Studio or other data analysis programming languages and software
• Knowledge of business intelligence dashboard software such as Datorama or Tableau
• Experience with or knowledge of outcome-driven experimental design and audience opinion surveys
Employee Status: Full-Time
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401K benefits.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.